Background: At 1Stream, we’ve seen how innovative technology has transformed traditional business models. We service a medium-sized insurance company that has been in business for over a decade. They specialise in both personal and commercial coverage and have a loyal customer base. The insurance industry is highly competitive so to remain attractive and relevant to their current and future markets, they took action to improve their customer service and sales processes
Challenges: As the company grew and their business increased, they faced several challenges:
- Inconsistent customer service: the company worked with disparate systems so were unable to standardise service resulting in inconsistent customer experiences.
- Poor sales process: the company had a manual system tracking sales leads which resulted in missed opportunities and limited their growth.
- Limited Customer Insights: the company didn’t have a system in place to track customer interactions so were missing those moments to delight their customers.
Solution: To address these challenges, the company implemented 1Stream CRM. This solution helped them:
- Deliver excellent customer service: 1Stream CRM provided a unified platform to track all customer interactions and ensure timely resolution of their issues. Staff now have access to customer history data and can deliver a personalised service by tapping into known customers preferences.
- Boost sales: The solution provided the Sales Team with a sales management tool that helped them track and manage sales leads. They’re now able to track progress through the sales funnel and prioritise leads with the highest potential.
- Connect with their customer: The solution provided them with a centralised database of customer information, including contact information, policy details, and a history of their interactions. The company is now able to segment its customers based on needs and preferences, and anticipate their future needs.
Implementation: 1Stream CRM was implemented in a multi-phase process.
- Phase 1 – Data & deploy: During the first phase we gathered the necessary data to prepare the system for deployment. This included cleaning up the customer data information, creating data fields, and configuring the system to meet the company’s specific needs.
- Phase 2 – Training: In the second phase, we rolled out our training programme. We trained the staff on how to use the system to improve customer service and sales processes. We also included technical training.
- Phase 3: Go live: The final phase was to go live with the solution and begin using it for day-to-day operations.
Results: Implementing the 1Stream CRM solution helped the company achieve the following results:
- Improved Customer Satisfaction: Our solution enabled the company to provide personalized service to its customers, leading to consistent experiences and higher satisfaction levels.
- Increased Sales: our solution helped the sales team to manage leads more effectively, resulting in a higher conversion rate and increased revenue.
- Better Customer Insights: our solution provided the company with detailed insights into its customers, helping them tailor their offerings and increase the customers lifetime value.
Our client has been able to stay ahead in a highly competitive market. Not only are they offering a superior service to their existing loyal customers, but they’re also converting more leads and enjoying positive business growth. Their staff have also noted a marked improvement in motivation and performance. They’re now equipped with the tools to do their job – sell more and offer great service. To find out how 1Stream CRM can help your company, contact us today.